Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common cold and flu. Shortens the duration of URTI. Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress and lack of sleep. Take at the first sign of infection.
- Tablets made from fresh, organically grown echinacea
- Strengthens the immune system to protect against cold and flu viruses
- Can be taken long term
- Tooth friendly chewable fresh Echinacea tablets
- Safe to take daily up to 4 months to prevent colds and flu
- Efficacy Clinically proven
- Sugar and gluten free
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Ages 2+
DOSAGE: Take 15 minutes before meals.
Children 2-4 years old: (under 3 years - crush tablet and mix with food or dissolve in water before use):
- Prevention: Use/chew 1 tablet, once daily.
- Acute treatment: Use/chew 1 tablet, 1-2 times daily.
Children 5-9 years old:
- Prevention: 1 tablet, 2 times daily.
- Acute treatment: 1 tablet, 2-3 times daily.
Duration of use: May be used for up to 4 months
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as: tuberculosis, collagenosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection or multiple sclerosis.
Rare cases of severe allergic reactions have been known to occur; use caution if you are allergic to plants of the Daisy family.
Do not use in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.