• Vitamin D is essential for the normal absorption of calcium and building of strong, health bones and teeth
• Health Canada & the Canadian Paediatric Society recommend a daily vitamin D supplement for breastfed infants starting from birth
• Health Canada recommends a daily intake of 400 IU for breastfed infants
• The D3 form has superior absorbability and efficacy
• 400 IU naturally formulated in organic extra virgin olive oil
• 100 days’ supply
• Dropper included for precise dosage measurement; no more messy dripping!
No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. No dairy, eggs, fish, lactose, mustard, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, sugar, sunflower, sulphites, tree nuts, wheat, yeast or preservatives. Gluten FREE!
Babies 0-3 years: Take 1 serving (0.25 mL) daily, or as directed by a physician. Dispense directly into the mouth or mix with formula, juice or other foods.