Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common cold and flu-like episodes. Shortens the duration of URTI. Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers. Take at the first sign of infection.
- Herbal remedy made from fresh, organically grown echinacea, which is 10 times more effective compared to dried herb
- Provides soothing relief of acute cold and flu symptoms
- Contains elderberry, rich in antioxidants
- Supports the immune system in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers.
- Extra-strength formula
- Safe to take daily up to 4 months to prevent colds and flu
- Lactose and gluten free
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Ages 2+
How To Use:
Stir a single dose into hot water and drink.
Adult (15 years and over) including pregnant and breastfeeding women:
- Prevention: Take 5 mL, 2 times daily.
- Acute treatment: Take 5 mL, 3-4 times daily.
Children (10-14 years): Give 2.5 mL, 3 times daily.
Children (5-9 years): Give 2.5 mL, 2 times daily.
Children (2-4 years): Give 2.5 mL, once daily.
Duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 months.
Shake well before use. Store below 25C. Once opened, refrigerate and use within one month.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you have an autoimmune disorder or prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection.
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Do not use if you have an allergy to Asteraceae/ Compositae (daisy) family or in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if security cap is broken. Keep out of reach of children.