Flora Mānuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Māori-owned honey operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is licensed and certified under the UMF™ grading system as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF™ rating.
Guaranteed Purity & Quality:
- UMF™-certified and MGO-graded
- 100% traceable – scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test and UMF™ certification info
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Māori-owned honey operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed
- UMF™ License No. 2960
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
Flora Mānuka Honey is licensed by the Unique Mānuka Factor Honey Association™ in New Zealand. This is an internationally recognized, third-party verification system that ensures the identity, potency and quality of mānuka honey. UMF™ graded products have been tested for three signature compounds that are all needed to ensure the honey is real mānuka honey made from Leptospermum scoparium flowers: Leptosperin, DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) and Methylglyoxal (MGO). The higher the UMF™ grading number on the product, the higher the concentration of signature compounds found in mānuka honey.
Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast or added to your favourite tea. Explore our recipes for inspiration. Safe for children ages 1 and up.