Fennel offers a licorice flavor with soothing properties. Fennel with yellow flowers and flattery leaves grows wild in most parts of Europe and North America.
It helps with normalizing the appetite and is a traditional remedy for controlling obesity.
Fennel is an effective treatment for respiratory congestion and is a common ingredient in cough remedies.
- Remedy for sour and upset stomach
- Fennel tea will help relieve indigestion
- Relieves abdominal pain, may help withcolon disorders
- Digestive aid that can alleviate cramps and gas
- Useful for stomach acid and heartburn
- A tea made from fennel helps to stimulate the flow of breast milk
Add boiling water over the bag
Let steep for 4 to 6min
If desired sweeten with honey
Store box in a cool dry place