Linden tea is made from the flowers of the Linden tree, a tall deciduous tree that grows to 35m with a smooth bark white and toothed, heart-shaped leaves.
Linden flowers first appear as hanging cymes with a sweet aroma in the Spring. Linden flowers are also known as Lime Flowers in Europe.
They make a particularly soothing and tasty tea.
- Good for bronchitis and coughs
- Linden helps to combat infections of the upper respiratory track
- Traditionally used in fever, colds and flu
- Helps reduce nervous states affecting digestion and bowel function
- Brings a soothing effect to the body
Add boiling water over the bag
Let steep for 4 to 6min
If desired sweeten with honey
Store box in a cool dry place