- Strongly recommended for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis
- Formulated with the Maximum therapeutic dose of vitamin D3 allowed by Health Canada to ensure the highest assimilation of minerals and unparalleled calcium absorption
- 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 also helps in maintaining a healthy immune, nervous and cardiovascular systems, cognitive function and emotional well-being.
- Magnesium activates the enzyme that triggers formation of calcium crystals in bone, and converts vitamin D to its active form
- Also formulated with Boron, Phosphorus, zinc, and vitamin C to further support Calcium absorption
- Formulated with Calcium Phosphate, a highly bioavailable form of calcium
- Liquid Softgel allows for an easier digestion and absorption than tablets
Calcium has been the most obvious choice of dietary supplements for improving bone health. While calcium is crucial, taking it alone may not enough. To actually get calcium into your bones, the body relies on other vitamins and minerals like magnesium. INNO-CAL-MAG® Complex offers the most bioavailable form of calcium and the necessary co-factors in the correctly balanced ratios to help promote bone health.
The products in the Inno-Cal-Mag family of products have been formulated to restore bone health by repairing weak, demineralised bones and prevent conditions like osteoporosis. Our goal is for you to provide you a powerful in your path to reclaiming your active lifestyle and wellness.
Directions for Use:
Adults: Take 4 softgels daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
For adult use only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have an estrogen-dependent cancer. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience diarrhoea when taking more than 350mg of magnesium daily.
Cautions: Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place to preserve freshness.