- Supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Helps prevent vitamin B6 deficiency
- Helps in tissue formation
- May help alleviate premenstrual symptoms
- May help reduce nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Supports nervous and cardiovascular system function
Natural Factors Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate is an innovative one-a-day formula featuring 50 mg of bioactive vitamin B6 alongside Farm Fresh Factors, a bioactive blend of phytonutrients. This biocoenzymated supplement is ideal for anyone looking for the most advanced vitamin B6 available.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is an essential daily nutrient needed for more than 140 physiological processes, including: the conversion of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy; the production of neurotransmitters that affect cognition and emotional well-being; and the healthy formation of red blood cells and tissue.
Genetic differences in nutrient metabolism make it difficult for some people to assimilate standard pyridoxine, meaning that it may be excreted before the liver can convert it into its active form. Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (P5P) is an active form of vitamin B6 that is easily used by the body without first requiring conversion by the liver.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to prevent vitamin B6 deficiency.