- Improves cardiovascular health
- Maintains immune function
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps to maintain eyesight
Cod liver oil is a natural source of fat-soluble vitamins A and D. Vitamin A is necessary for the health and protection of eyesight, skin, membranes, and the immune function, and helps in the maintenance and development of healthy bones, teeth, and hair. Vitamin A is also important in the protection against viral infections.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. It is an essential vitamin for bone mineralization and the prevention against osteoporosis. The natural form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol or D3 is more biologically active than other forms and is considered superior.
Natural Factors Super Cod Liver Oil is a rich source of vitamins A and D. It is a good natural source of vitamins for the maintenance of good health, with a convenient dosage of only one softgel daily. Super Cod Liver Oil is made using an advanced molecular distillation process to protect the purity of the oil and to eliminate any possible chemical contamination.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, and in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps maintain eyesight, night vision, skin, membranes, and immune function.
- Helps prevent deficiency in vitamins A and D. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.