- Greater absorption that conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue
- Supports vital organ function
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Improves mental sharpness
An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps maintain and/or support cardiovascular health. Source of omega-3 fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) for the maintenance of good health. Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10, which is produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. This superior form of CoQ10 offers you the same broad-ranging benefits, but with enhanced absorption which yields higher concentrations of CoQ10 in the blood.