- Helps support immune system function
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in collagen formation and wound healing
A powerful vitamin with infection-fighting properties, vitamin C plays a large role in immune system function. Best known for its antioxidant activity, vitamin C is crucial for the formation of collagen, making this vitamin very important for wound repair, healthy gums, strong bones, cartilage, and teeth, and the prevention of bruising.
Rosehip is the fruit of a rose and contains a variety of antioxidants as well as natural vitamin C. Bioflavonoids are a large family of substances found in most of the same foods that are good sources of vitamin C; they are the natural pigments that give fruits and vegetables their colour.
Shown to improve the absorption and therapeutic action of vitamin C and protect vitamin C from oxidation in the body, bioflavonoids allow the body to reap more benefits from vitamin C. Rosehips and bioflavonoids are known to have a positive impact on the cardiovascular system as well as memory, and they work synergistically with vitamin C to enhance each other’s activity.
Natural Factors Vitamin C 1000 mg plus Bioflavonoids & Rosehips is a superior antioxidant formulation containing citrus bioflavonoids plus a 4:1 extract of rosehips.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation and wound healing.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.