- Supports healthy immune system function
- Aids in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium, a healthy diet, and regular exercise
Vitamin D3 from Natural Factors provides a convenient daily dose of vitamin D as cholecalciferol to help support immune function and for the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 is the natural form of this vital nutrient and is most effective at raising blood levels of active vitamin D.
Vitamin D plays a key role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, two minerals that are vital for proper bone mineralization and turnover. Vitamin D is also required for the body’s innate and adaptive immune responses.
Each tablet or softgel delivers a single 1000 IU (25 mcg) dose of vitamin D3 for convenient maintenance of adequate vitamin D levels, even when dietary intake and sun exposure are lacking. When combined with an adequate calcium intake, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, vitamin D3 helps reduce the risk of developing the brittle, weak bones of osteoporosis.
This formula contains no artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners, or common allergens, and is suitable for use during pregnancy and while nursing an infant.
- Helps maintain/support immune function for maintaining general health.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and in preventing vitamin D deficiency.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.