- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar balance
- Promotes insulin sensitivity
- Supports weight management
- Helps manage blood lipid levels
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps block the digestion of carbohydrates
Blood glucose (sugar) management is a key part of maintaining a healthy body, yet millions of Canadians struggle with ailments related to poorly controlled blood sugar and insulin levels. The unique ways in which WellBetX Berberine acts on the body makes it a useful natural option for improving blood sugar, triglycerides, and cholesterol levels.
Berberine is a naturally occurring compound extracted from the roots of various plants, including barberry, goldenseal, and Oregon grape, and is likely responsible for the beneficial effects of traditional tonics made from these plants. Modern evidence shows berberine works to restore the insulin sensitivity needed to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, and promotes cardiovascular health by helping to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol in people with poorly controlled blood sugar.
Every vegetarian capsule provides 500 mg of pure berberine, the same concentration used successfully in clinical trials to enhance insulin sensitivity and prompt a hypoglycemic effect that supports weight management. By lowering blood sugar berberine minimizes the body’s production of insulin, the fat-storing hormone.
- Berberine is a naturally occurring plant alkaloid found in various plants, including barberry, goldenseal, and Oregon grape.
- Many herbalists credit this unique alkaloid for the beneficial effects of many traditional tonics made from these plants.
- Berberine plays a role in blood sugar (glucose) metabolism, and helps support healthy blood sugar balance.
- Berberine also helps maintain healthy blood lipid levels and cardiovascular health.