- Supports immune function
- Foundation for good overall health
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps maintain healthy hair, skin, nails, and bones
- Helps in energy metabolism
Natural Factors Zinc Citrate is a one-per-day zinc supplement for the maintenance of good health. Zinc is well known to support and protect the immune system, but it is also an essential trace mineral needed for numerous other functions throughout the body.
Zinc helps in connective tissue formation and has a positive effect on maintaining healthy skin and membranes, such as in wound healing. It also helps maintain healthy hair, nails, and bones. Zinc is needed to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients and is a constituent of over 200 enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism. This includes the enzymes with roles in detoxification, bone metabolism, protein digestion, and energy production. It is also a component of insulin and is needed to break down alcohol.
Each Zinc Citrate tablet contains 50 mg of elemental zinc in a citrate form that is well absorbed and readily metabolized by the body. It is a great choice for people with low stomach acid levels or digestive disturbances that increase the risk of zinc insufficiency, as well as anyone with an inadequate mineral intake who needs help meeting their daily zinc requirements.
- Helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps maintain healthy skin, support immune function, and is a factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.