- Helps form red blood cells
- Supports healthy immune function
- Helps prevent vitamin B12 deficiency and maintain good health
- Helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
Natural Factors Methylcobalamin B12 provides the superior, biologically available, bioactive form of vitamin B12. This essential nutrient helps prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, is vital for the formation of red blood cells, and assists in the normal function of the immune system and energy metabolism in the body. This convenient, one-per-day, sublingual formula dissolves quickly, and is suitable for vegetarians, is gluten free, and is non-GMO.
Methylcobalamin is a coenzyme form of vitamin B12. A coenzyme is a naturally occurring compound, such as a vitamin or mineral, that partners with specific enzymes to help maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients. Preformed coenzyme forms of B vitamins, including methylcobalamin, offer immediate, direct nutritional support, even for those with genetic differences that impair metabolism of standard B vitamins.
Natural Factors Methylcobalamin B12 is offered in a sublingual tablet – no need for injections or to swallow pills! This advanced formula, available in different potencies, is ideal for anyone who wants the highest quality, most bioactive form of this key nutrient to prevent B12 deficiency and help maintain good health.
- Helps form red blood cells, prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, and maintain good health.
- Methylcobalamin, the active form of B12, demonstrates exceptional activity imme‑diately upon absorption, while other forms such as cyanocobalamin must be converted to methylcobalamin in a two‑step process.