- Supports heart health and maintains normal heart function
- Potent antioxidant
- Free radical scavenger
- Promotes healthy gums
- Restores energy and vitality
A vitamin-like essential nutrient, CoQ10 facilitates energy delivery to metabolic processes in the body. Due to its role in ATP synthesis, CoQ10 affects the function of all cells in the body, making it essential for health of all tissues and organs. It is known to have a beneficial impact on immune performance, cardio performance, and on liver and kidney performance. CoQ10 also provides antioxidant protection against oxidation in the body.
Depletion of CoQ10 can develop in the aging process and is associated with many compromising health conditions. Further reduction can be seen in those taking statin (cholesterol lowering) medications. As CoQ10 has an affinity to those organs with higher energy requirements such as the kidneys, liver and heart, supplementation helps to restore energy and vitality to these tissues and helps in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to maintain and/or support cardiovascular health.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Natural Factors CoQ10 is naturally fermented, consisting only of the natural trans isomer identical to the body’s own CoQ10.