- Helps to break down protein, carbs, fats, complex starches, and dairy products for better digestion and utilization
- Helps the body utilize other nutrients and minerals
- Decreases indigestion and feeling heavy after eating
- Enzyme pH range 3-7 for use throughout the digestive tract
Enzymes speed up reactions. There are thousands of enzymes filling thousands of roles throughout the body. In digestion, enzymes are required to help break bigger molecules down into smaller components, making nutrients easier to absorb into the bloodstream or lymphatic system. Plant enzymes are a type of digesting enzyme that is naturally found in the foods you eat. Whether in our digestive system or while rotting, the right type of enzyme is contained in the plant to break down the items’ nutrients.
Taking plant enzymes with meals can support your digestive capacity, increase absorption and decrease digestive symptoms. Organika’s Full Spectrum Plant Enzymes come in a convenient, easy-to-swallow capsule and are formulated with a full range of enzymes to cover all the macronutrients:
- Amylase (as alpha-amylase and amyloglucosidase) to break down carbohydrates into simple sugars
- Protease to break down proteins into amino acids
- Lipase to break down fats into fatty acids
- Plus Lactase to specifically break down the sugars in dairy
- Plus Cellulase and hemicellulase to break down fibre
RECOMMENDED DOSE — (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY:
Take 1 capsule three times per day with meals.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; have diabetes or gastrointestinal lesions / ulcers; are taking anticoagulant or anti-inflammatory agents, or other enzyme products; or are having surgery. Hypersensitivity / allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.