- High in antioxidants, including beta-carotene
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies
- Source of iron for better blood health
- Provides protein that helps repair muscle tissue and build antibodies
- Strengthens immune function
- Rich source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Spirulina is an edible, one-celled form of blue-green algae that’s been growing on earth for over 3.5 billion years. It has been enjoyed as a dietary supplement around the globe for centuries and was traditionally incorporated into Mexican menus during the Aztec civilization.
Spirulina as an ingredient is one of the highest plant-based proteins per serving in the world, with a very high concentration of bio-available iron, and a source of all essential amino acids.
It is also known for helping reduce symptoms of allergic rhinitis, and contains beta-carotene, which helps support eye health and night vision. The high naturally occuring chlorophyll content means it’s can also support with natural detoxification.
RECOMMENDED DOSE — ADULTS ONLY:
Take 2 tablets three times per day.
Take with food, or without food to help balance blood sugar between meals
Tablets can be chewed as well for a great mouth cleanse and detoxification. Remember to rinse mouth well with water when you are done
Consult a health care practitioner if you have autoimmune disorders or phenylketonuria. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.