- Measures body pH quickly & easily!
- Very economical
- Test urine first thing in the morning
- Monitors acid-alkaline balance
- Colour-coded results
Frequent pH testing helps you know when you are too acidic. If the pH of your urine is below 6.5, you don’t have sufficient alkaline mineral reserves to buffer the acids that lead to osteoporosis and many other diseases. Test your pH daily. If you’re too acidic, balance your body pH with Morning Rise & Shine™ Lemon & Alkalizing Minerals Drink Mix. Daily use of Morning Rise & Shine™ detoxifies and rejuvenates cells and organs. It also effectively increases energy levels, boosts athletic endurance and improves mental acuity. Pleasant-tasting Morning Rise & Shine instant drink mix can be used any time of the day—warm or cold—and is good for people of all ages.
How to Measure the Body’s pH?
- The easiest and most economical way to measure your own pH is to use a small piece of specially-designed pH paper
- Test your own urine first thing in the morning
- A consistent pH reading of between 6.4 and 7.4 shows a favourable acid-alkaline balance
- If the pH is regularly below 6.4, this most likely indicates an acidic condition (acidosis)
- For many people, chronic acidosis is an ongoing issue