Who may benefit from Epresat
- People with dietary restrictions, or who may not always eat balanced meals.
- To support healthy vision as we age.
- Frequent infection, cold or flu.
- People at risk for memory or cognitive decline.
- Individuals with digestive conditions that may reduce absorption of nutrients, including Celiac and Crohn’s.
- Individuals taking certain medications, including acid-blockers, oral steroids, cholesterol lowering, blood pressure lowering, and oral contraceptives.
Adults: Take 20ml once daily with food or before a meal. Shake well before use.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy family. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking any other natural health products or prescription medications, or if you have a serious medical condition.