Magnesium is required by over 300 of the body’s enzymes. As such, it is a vital catalyst in enzymatic activity especially in energy production. It plays an important role in the formation of bone, carbohydrate and mineral metabolism and the management of stress.
Minerals are poorly absorbed by the small intestine unless they are properly chelated with amino acids. By prechelating magnesium with amino acids, Trophic relieves the body of this task. Trophic’s patented Albion Magnesium, chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity or bioavailability and absorption.
- Helps relax muscles and alleviate spasms and cramps
- Promotes cardiovascular health and tissue respiration
- Supportive in periods of stress
- Required for calcium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamin C metabolism
- 560 mg Magnesium bisglycinate/Magnesium oxide - Provides 100 mg Elemental Magnesium
- Available as caplets or VCaps™
- Take 4 VCaps™ daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products