Quercetin, an antioxidant widely found in plant foods, has been studied particularly for its antihistamine and antiviral properties. Bromelain, when in combination with quercetin, helps to improve its absorption.
- Potent source of antioxidants
- Reduces free radical damage to skin, tissue and organs
- Seasonal allergy relief
- Studied for its antiviral, antioxidant, antihistamine and anti-inflammatory properties
- Includes the naturally-occurring enzyme bromelain, which helps to decrease inflammation
RECOMMENDED DOSE – ADULTS ONLY:
Take 1 to 2 caplets per day with meals and a glass of water.
DURATION OF USE: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one month.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; have gastrointestinal lesions / ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents or antibiotics; or before having surgery. Hypersensitivity / allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use (and consult a health care practitioner).
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS – EACH CAPLET CONTAINS:
- Quercetin (derived from the flower of Sophora japonica) 400 mg
- Bromelain, 2000 GDU1 / gram 100 mg (3 000 000 FCC PU2) (derived from the stem of pineapple, Ananas comosus)
- 1 Gelatin Digesting Unit
- 2 Food Chemicals Codex Papain Unit
- Calcium Phosphate Dibasic Dihydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Stearic Acid